Friday, May 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Hey everyone! Today is my sister Belle, from  belleinmylife.blogspot.com  . And it's her 15th birthday! So I thought I'd make a post about it, so here goes!
Happy birthday Belle! I feel so weird now that you're 15 in all, even if I wasn't born then:)jk. Anyways this post is all for you!



This is a picture I made for you on paint, but it's not a very good one. And it's the only picture I could get since you're the one that helps me upload pics, but I wanted it to be a surprise. Thanks for being such a great sister! I love you so much! And I hope you have a great birthday this year and many more! 
From your loving sister



P.S Sorry that this post is so short but I had to hurry because I was worried you might wake up and see what I'm doing:) 
P.P.S sorry I couldn't get the link to work because you always help me with that too.


2 comments:

  1. AWW!! Thanks so much Addy! I know I feel like I've been fifteen for a while now! :) GREAT now I have to change all my profiles that say fourteen to fifteen :D Oh and I love the picture Addy! This post made my day :) Love you too ADD!
    -Belle

    ReplyDelete