Sunday, February 14, 2016

Would you like me to draw anyone or anything?

Hey all! I'm trying to improve my drawing skills by drawing fan art! I love fan art! and I'll bet you do to! So I'll be drawing lots of fan art and if you'd like me to draw something or someone then please let me know in the comments!
I'll be drawing things in these categories like:
-Star wars
-Anime
-Harry Potter
-Ever after high
-maybe Skyrim
-Minecraft
-Disney
-and stuff like that :)
I can't draw Dr. Who, Sherlock, and shows like that because I haven't seen them yet..:)
If you'd like me to draw anything from American girl then I could do that as well.
So yeah, just let me know in the comments on what you'd like me to draw and I'll try to draw it as best as I can!
Also I'll probably add a fan-fiction story to some of my fan art! So stay tuned!

BTW- Before I go I wanted to tell you that I've finished the new picture of Tawnya for star wars rebels season 3 which I know will be coming up soon (I hope!) So I'll put the pic up ASAP!

Thanks for taking the time to read this! And Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

  -Addy

19 comments:

  1. I can't wait for Tawnya!!!XD I'd love to see some Star Wars fan art! And Disney is always fun!:D
    -Emma-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finished Tawnya's new picture, now I just have to post it! :) I'm excited too!
      I will definitely be doing star wars fan art! and Disney!

      Delete
    2. YAY! I am literally so excited to see it!:D
      -Emma-

      Delete
    3. I'm so so glad that you're excited! You're probably the only other person I know (besides my little sister :)that loves star wars (and star wars rebels) as much as I do! Yay! I'm very very close to posting!! I just have to finish some other drawings so stay tuned! LOL

      Delete
    4. LOL! Yeah, I'm kind of crazy about it!XD Yay! I definitely will!:)
      -Emma-

      Delete
  2. I would love to see some modern day princesses! Like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh..That's a good idea! I'll add it to my 'To be drawn' list :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh! Awesome! :D Let's see here.... Could you draw Dory and underneath that 'Just Keep Swimming'? :P
    Do you draw stuff besides fanart? I'd love a drawing of my lop rabbit, but it's totally fine if your not up for that. Or if you don't want to do the Dory thing, that's OK! :)
    ♥Megan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a neat request :) I can try to do both! Both sound fun! Adding those to my TBD list (to be drawn)
      Nah it's not just fanart, I can draw other stuff too :)
      -Addy <3

      Delete
    2. which lop rabbit? what's it's name?

      Delete
    3. YAY! Thank you SO much, Addy! :D Still, if you start on it and its not much fun, that's OK!
      The lop is Clementine, here's a link to a post with photos of her:
      https://abarefootgal.wordpress.com/2016/01/28/rabbit-pictures-by-the-tons/
      You have to scroll down to the bottom. ;)
      Thanks again!
      ♥Megan

      Delete
  4. DRAWING REQUESTS?!?! Could you draw Lea Clark with Camilla?

    ReplyDelete