Thursday, June 5, 2014

I'v been awarded!

Okay so like I've been awarded by my sister Belle from http://belleinmylife.blogspot.com/ (I can't remember what kind of award it was..hmm...oh well :) And I had this award in a draft for so long but I decided I'd go on with it so here goes!


-Do you prefer country life, or city life?
I love country life!

-What type of hairstyle is you're favorite? (if you are a boy, you don't really have to answer this one :)) 
Stephanie from the friends Lego sets! 

-If you could pick out a pair of converse, which color would you get and would it be a high-top, or low? Low definitely! The color would be anything cute really! 

-Dark chocolate or milk?
Milk! Dark chocolate for me is a tad bitter.

-What do you want to be/do when you grow up? Work for Disney or my own company on animated movies! (But I would like to settle down, get married and have kids too!)



So there you have it! I hope you enjoyed it! 



                           Yours truly-

                                           

PS. I nominate or award or whatever anyone who reads this!
Here are the 5 questions:

If you could meet anyone who would it be?

How many countries/states have you been to?

What are your five (5) favorite Animated movies?

What are your five (5) favorite books?

What are your favorite video games?

thanks for reading and God bless ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment