Thursday, January 1, 2015

1st blog anniversary!!!

Well I believe today is my blog anniversary! So last new year's my sister was helping me set up this blog because she said that I should get my drawings and stories out there and the best way for me to do that was to have a blog about what I like to draw. Well since then I've had 4 followers, Which is a very big deal for me.
Before I had this blog I was drawing but I got discouraged because I was drawing but no one saw them so I didn't know anyone's opinion on them and stuff like that. I almost quit drawing but then I started this blog. and at first no one seemed to notice then I thought; I'm not doing this just because they like it, I'm doing this because I want to. everyone who has commented about my drawings have so sweet and encouraging. And it has inspired me to draw more. So I wanted to say to all of  you out there who read this blog: Thanks so much for encouraging me and being so awesome in the blogging world! I love you guys so much!
I'm going to go  back in time to the very first post and show you guys the very first drawings.




And now to a more recent one


There is a small difference to this one and the older ones....:)

Well thanks so much for reading! Happy new year!





2 comments: