Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Animated characters and randomness :)

Hey everyone! I will have drawings up as soon as I can! But for now I thought I'd include some randomness...
First of all...I am gonna talk about Hiro Hamada from Disney's 'Big hero 6'
Hiro_Render.png

       
Now Hiro is like a tech genius, And he's like 14 (My age :), He can relate to a lot of people I know. He is so realistic (I'm such a nerd :) XD. I also think hes kinda cute :) His outfit is really realistic. I like how he has a bit of a rebel personality. And how he is really close to his brother Tadashi, Which I can relate to with my older brothers who used to live at home :( Hiro is really funny, sarcastic, and wants to do good things.
tumblr_inline_nevr6jpqG61rjoif5.png

My other favorite character from Big hero 6 is Gogo tomago
She is quiet and everything is short and sweet. She is a bit like me in a way in a few things 1st; we both like the same style(especially in the hair colors :), she doesn't like to talk a lot, and she likes to go fast! Anyways I really liked her character.

     
Astrid hofferson from how to train your dragon. Oh my gosh! I love her so much! She is so cute and feisty! She is tough and rough, I really like how she is a bit of a tomboy. I always like character that are about my age :) it's like with every character you get to know you find something in them that relates to you. There are a lot of things that we have in common but I won't list them now. Now when to watch the TV series and how to train your dragon 2 :) I also like Hiccup too!But I do not have enough time to write it all down :)


Jack frost from rise of the guardians!!! I love this character so much! And Chris Pine did an awesome job voicing him. Anyways. He is so cool! (sorry about the pun :) He even looks kinda like the original Jack frost. I really liked his outfit, hair, and staff......I really wish they could have made a sequel. :( My sister liked the Easter bunny because he is voiced by Hugh Jackman...her 1 of many crushes :) Jack is awesome! He is funny, like a typical teen, he wants kids to see him as he is.


Now I really want to see this movie....Dreamworks 'Home'. Now the character I would probably like best is Tip. She is voiced by Rihanna. Tip looks like a really cute and fun character. I really like her hair (I know I say that all the time :) I don't know a whole lot about her though because they don't have a bunch of clips I can see just anytime. But I really like her and I hope this movie turns out pretty good.
 
I also want to see this movie also...Lucisfilms 'strange magic'. It looks really cool 'cause I love fantasy. But It looks A LOT like blue skies studios 'Epic'. But the theme is supposed to be about the midsummer's night dream by William Shakespeare. I think the main girl character I'll probably like a lot. I couldn't find a picture that had good quality :)
Star Wars Rebels - Character Page hero

Now I've been watching ALL the star wars rebels episodes since they've been released, and me and younger sister really like them. My favorite character is Ezra Bridger! He is about 14, street smart and all that. that is a reason why I created my own star wars rebels character Tawnya, she is also 14 and she is related to Yoda...and ..all that..<3:)  My younger sister Emma, her favorite character is Zeb. (I don't like the character Sabine though ) Now a bunch of people don't like them but I enjoy watching them anyways. I've never watched the star wars clone wars series so I don't know a lot about that whole deal. But what do you think about star wars rebels?

I know this was totally random. I really want to be able to animate my stories that I've created on this blog and hopefully maybe I can!

So will you be seeing 'Home' or 'strange magic'? Coming to theaters in about 1 or 2 months?
Thanks for reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment