Thursday, July 31, 2014

Nominated once again!


Hi! So http://prettylillyanamericangirl.blogspot.com/  Nominated anyone who wanted to do this so I'm gonna do it! (duh!)

 questions:
1. Do you prefer the beach or a swimming pool?
 It depends. I really like the swimming pool 'cause it's a tad bit less dangerous. But the beach has sand and stuff to explore so I like both!

2. Who's your favorite Historical Character and why?
 Hmm...that's a hard one....I like all of them but I really like the Kit books because of all the action and realistic stuff about the depression.

3. How does your dream doll look like?
 I don't know...I have a lot of dream dolls.

4. Loud or soft music?
 Both!

5. What's your favorite AG book?
 The meet Mia book! Among lots of other ones!

6. What's your favorite AG movie and why?
 I liked the Kit movie 'cause Abigail Breslin was in it and it was really good! And I liked the Chrissa movie 'cause it's the most realistic GOTY movie of all of them.

7. What's your lucky number?
 Hmm...Any number that gives me luck at the time! :)

8. Do you rather buy doll clothing or doll accessories/furniture?
 it depends...on whats there at the time.

9. What's your least favorite AG outfit of the summer release and why?
 The Bright stripes outfit for dolls. It's just not my style.

10. Cupcakes or donuts?
   Donuts!!!! especially either cream-filled or glazed!

Well see ya later!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment