Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I got nominated again!

Hey I'm back! I got nominated by http://prettylillyanamericangirl.blogspot.com/  so Here we go!
1. Would you rather wear skirts or shorts?
Shorts! I love 'em!
2. Froyo or ice cream?
  Froyo!
3. What's your favorite season and why?
 (I can't choose just 1!) Autumn because that's when I was born and everything is so cool and crisp! And Winter too! because the snow and ...duh...Christmas!
4. What doll would you like to buy?
Ummm...Poppy o'hair from ever after high because she is Rapunzel's daughter and she is so cute! And if I could choose a 2nd one then if they made a Melody piper doll from ever after high then I'd like her too! 
5. Do you like salty treats or sweet treats better?
Both!!!
6. What's your favorite AG book?
 Umm....either Mia or Nicki (they're both GOTY)
7. What item do you like best of the new AG collection and why?
 The jewel highlights set! I love putting color in my characters hair!
8. What is your favorite doll outfit?
Mia's meet outfit! 


Well see ya later!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment