Wednesday, July 30, 2014

the Isabelle movie



Hello! Well last week I saw the girl of the year 2014 Isabelle movie and I decided to do a review on it so here we go!

Nine-year-old Isabelle is an inspired dancer with a flair for fashion design. She's thrilled to be studying ballet at a prestigious performing-arts school, but her classmates are so talented—and she can‘t help feeling that she‘s always in the shadow of her "perfect" older sister, Jade. So when her idol, a famous ballerina, encourages her to audition for a professional ballet, Isabelle isn't sure she can land the role. And when a competitive classmate starts pointing out Isabelle's every mistake, her confidence sinks even further. Can she find the courage to step into the spotlight and discover her own way to shine?



here is the DVD of the movie.


















Doing modern dance! Ahh...I love it and their adorable outfits! (though sometimes are extreme:)

Isabelle and her older sister Jade.



I'm basing this on my opinion so I don't mind if you think it's different.

The good things from it:
I liked the clothes!
And Isabelle's hair!
The music!
and the parts here and there when they would be doing modern dance(my favorite!) and dance offs and things like that.



The bad things from it:
The story wasn't very life threatening or exciting (no offense!) and it was kinda slow.
there wasn't much going on with her friend since it was all based on ballet.
I knew what was coming 'cause they do this kind of story all the time!

I know this was a short review. Sorry about that.


Hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment